Sunday, August 14, 2011

Great Big Crazy News That Will Shock The Nation

Hey, I'm finally back, and with news. We here at The Box Lounge- that is to say, me and Brutus the rubber shark- are proud to welcome our second writer and apparent only fan, Derek Fro. Derek Fro is a good friend of mine. "Nepotism!" you say. Well, yes, pretty much. But when he said he was thinking about starting his own review blog, I figured I might as well bring him onboard. At the time of writing, there are a few steps we have to go through first but probably by tomorrow Derek Fro will have made his first post introducing himself. Welcome aboard, Derek Fro! *APPLAUSE*
   Also, you can expect a new review from me sometime probably tomorrow (I know I'm slow at this, bear with me). After that I'm off to St. John's for a few days, but when I get back you can expect some new material. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment